Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Trip #114 (45): Leadville

Trip #114 (45): Leadville

Buena Vista, Leadville  - July 4, 2021

Pvt cg # 7 Valley Mobile RV, a bit rough

Arrived to blazing sun mid 80s, Drove 2 miles back to town for the Fourth of July art show which really is a dog show more like it. Not much there, walked through town not much there, stopped at a pizza place called Crave and had a drink; they had air-conditioning. Place is pretty packed and I don't think I saw a mask anywhere.

I was very tired today so we hit the grocery store then came back, I took a nap while he drove around to find a different campground for future reference. Just hung around, grazed, listen to podcasts, watch TV, pretty uneventful evening. At least it cooled off at night. We were running the AC in the trailer all day. That doesn't help me much at all either.

Monday, July 5

Move down to Leadville, Baby Doe number 50. Arrived too early, the tent or still in the spot so we parked around the bend and are waiting it out as a type. Weather is cool, low 70s partly sunny, hit a few sprinkles and I see gray skies. It's going to be a mixed bag. We have bikes and perhaps the last trip with the kayak but I have a feeling maybe not. no water or electric here. well at least no electric so it's like camping

Set up and How long are

Surfside implosion July 4

 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment